EXPERIENCE IS PARAMOUNT Alta Commercial found it’s beginning with Rej Hintze, who is now the Chairman of the Board, nearly 30 years ago. With a major void in the market for the need of investment office condominiums, Rej was tasked with the goal to fill the missing potential. From that goal to today Alta Commercial has become an industry leader in the investment and office condominium arena.
• Over the last 25 years, transactions include nearly 400 apartment units, (8) NNN leased fast food restaurants, (13) NNN leased office buildings including medical buildings, office buildings, and a grocery anchored shopping center. Total investment transactions over $48,000,000 in value.
• Leased or sold over 500,000 square feet of NEW office space from 1999-2020.
• Alta Commercial has become the leader in the niche market known as “Office Condos” and was a pioneer in the first- and second-generation office condo market. Alta has been involved with the development and sale of (10) major office condominium projects and over the last 15 years sold in excess of $75 million dollars of office condos in the Wasatch Front market.
Real Estate Market Analysis
• Through the years, Alta Commercial has been asked to conduct many Market Analyzes. It has developed a reputation for identifying market trends and value-added aspects of many properties.
• Over 22 years of investment property management including 28 apartments and (4) personally owned properties.
• Alta Commercial has created a system that will establish a sales price that maximizes the client’s return while accurately reflecting current market conditions. The distinct advantage of pricing and selling commercial properties for owners and investors comes from the vast experience and system.
OFFICE CONDO PROJECTS
During the early days, a wealth of knowledge was accrued while participating as a consultant to design and liquidate several of the hottest Class “A” office condo projects seen in the Salt Lake valley. Also during this period, Alta Commercial assisted in the condominium conversion process of several buildings as illustrated below:
The next phase of evolution for Alta Commercial came with an involvement in building ownership of (3) large office projects totaling (7) buildings and approximately 243,000 square feet. Responsibilities included land acquisition, design oversight, construction financing, city approvals, construction, marketing, and the sale or lease of all the square footage included. All were a huge success.
Other projects include the development of “Owner/User” buildings. Working hand in hand with the Corporate Ownership team, the process included land acquisition, zoning changes, city approvals, design and construction oversight, loan oversight, and cost management.